What elements make up a successful marketing plan?
Does the nature of your messages differ when you communicate to different groups? How about across different mediums?
The fact is there’s only one answer to what makes up a successful marketing plan – one that works. We help companies by offering marketing strategies focusing on businesses, brands, products and services. Our experience revolves around developing plans for companies targeting both consumer and business-to-business markets. While there are many elements that come together to define a successful marketing strategy, we've outlined some essential components below:
- Review performance and effectiveness of existing initiatives
- Review current products, services, promotions and pricing models
- Formulate a media and marketing strategy for maximum efficacy and ROI
- Position messages and communications to establish an end-to-end coherence by customers
- Identify key market segments and create specific content for these audiences
- Develop targeted sales & channel (web, email, on-site, print) strategies to maximize revenue
- Create profitable and effective customer service/reward systems that retain "high value" customers
This is where the listening aspect comes into play. Today’s consumers are most likely telling you what they want and we put plans in place to capitalize on this information. We realize that each client's needs differ and what works in one space won’t necessarily work in another. We’re not driven by ideology and we don’t rest on what’s worked in the past to work in the future. Contact us today to learn more about our firm and what we do for our clients.